Monday, April 30, 2012

Ballgown dress - Blue Dreams

Ballgown dress 
Blue Dreams

I Signed up for MAS (Mini Album Scraps) Ballgown dress form swap and this is what I made we have to make 6 we keep one and we send out 5 this was super fun because I just love dress forms and I've never made a ballgown one before and I'm so happy with the way it turned out I used DCWV tattered time paper stack for the top of the dress and then I used a piece of K&Company (the best of Brenda Walton) paper stack for the inside of the dress for the bottom of the dress I used a  piece of DCWV chalkboard light blue card stock I then covered it with light blue tulle and added some black tulle to the back I then out some blue-gray lace around the top and then glued the top of the dress to the bottom and added a flower. I just love the way this turned out! now I have to make the packaging and get it all boxed up and shipped off I hope everyone will like my Ballgown! 
                                                        
I forgot to show you the packaging I came up with! So here it is! 
 Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. http://minialbumscraps.ning.com/
    I forgot to add this link in my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Must have been fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was i love making them lol i have the mini dress closet that i use to keep them in lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out really pretty! Definitely one to keep in mind :)

    ReplyDelete