Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So Excited!!!!

 So excited!!!!!

 I just got my Memory Works package!!! This is the kit I got for  Making my baby boy Jacob a first Year book I got all this fabulous papers from  http://tiffanyfariss.memory-works.com/ everything you see in the pix for only $15.00! It usually sells for $31.00 but its on sale for National Scrapbook Day !  How cool is that i always love a great deal! 
The new Memory Works Catalog is also available for down load! Spring 2012 Catalog (22.81 MB) on my web page! Check it out! Well I just wanted to share now I'm off to make little man his book! As soon as I'm done I will be posting pix! Oh and got my printer ink today so I'll be putting pix in all my books!!! So be sure to check back often for updates!!

Hope you have an inspiring scrappy day thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment