Monday, April 16, 2012

Paper Dress

So last week I was a little board and started searching for a different kind of paper craft to do and I came across Kellie Reynolds BLOG @  http://www.kellbellestudio.blogspot.de/  and she has made the most beautiful Paper dresses she also has how-to clips and Templates. So I decided to make a few and this is what I came up with. oh and then I needed some place to hang them so I altered part of my old gypsy box ( it was perfect because it had built in shelf lol) then I put 2 wooden sticks to make the closet hanger and I covered it with patterned paper I'm still working on it but I think I will be making paper dresses for a while and my daughter just loves to help pick out the paper and lace :) the bottom of the closet i am going to make a place to make some paper umbrellas and shoes  lol its going to look so cute sitting on the shelf in my living room! 
I had so much fun making these! Thank you Kellie you are a great teacher in your clips and a big inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment