Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spooky Album

Well I've worked all yesterday and today on a spooky album! I had a blast making it I only wish I didn't have to what on my printer ink to come in the mail lol but I'm making the albums any way and it just started raining so I lost my sun so I'm sorry if the pix are a little dark I was trying not to get a glare. I got all the inspiration on construction this album from Kathy over at  http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.de/  she has beautiful  tutorials and Kits you can even sign up to watch all of her u-stream classes and she is such a great teacher! This was the First time I had made a "Binder" for my books but I like the way it looks! I even added a banner in there lol ok well here are the pix I took of the album:)




There is so much room for Pix in this album!!! I love all the photo mats I put in the pockets! 
the paper lines I used are 
I also used some of the Alice in wonderland punch-outs and some Tim Holtz embellishments and embellishments from the October 2011 MemoryWorks Express Kit. If your interested in this paper lines or the express kits you can find them @ 

Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Very cool! You did a great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mom i'm going to put Halloween pix from the last 4 years in it as soon as i get printer ink lol but i'm afraid i'm going to have too order more with all the pix i have to print off lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love Halloween, it is my favorite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mine too lol its so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete