Saturday, May 5, 2012

Flowers and Tags

This is what I have been working on I made all the flowers we had to make 5 sets of 3 each but I added a few extra to it  and this is how I packaged it they are all misted with my home made misters! I was really happy with the way they turned out I love making flowers!!!


This is the tag I made for the tag swap this was fun it had to reflect a hobby and well mine is crafting lol so it says create on it I made all the flowers and stickpins and mod podge the tag with song music sheets and misted everything ! it was so much fun!!!! I got the images from http://astridsartisticefforts.blogspot.de/ she has wonderful printouts you can use for free in your projects I just love it when I seen the create on there I new what I was going to make and the girl is supper cute! so thank you Astrid for all your inspiration!

You can find all the swaps at http://minialbumscraps.ning.com you should check them out they are a really great bunch of crafty people they are always willing to help you with crafty questions!

Thanks for Stopping by Have a Crafty Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment