Thursday, June 14, 2012

What I have been working on :)

Hi, boy it seams like its been forever since I posted last well I've been having some internet probs in the last week that prevented me from posting but not from crafting lol ok so here we go :) 
This is the Scrap journal that i Made my partner on Mini album scraps :)




I left the tital blank so she could write in what she wanted for a title :) I hope she likes it!

This is my Paris them ATC card that I made for creating the crafty life ATC swap :)

This is another smash book I made for a new friend I'm not going to say who its for but it was a lot of fun making it!

This is my easel card for the swap I'm in at Creating the crafty life this was a lot of fun!!


Well this is what I have been up to and I have a few clips I'm still working on but they will go up in a day or 2 :) I hope you liked it and have a great day thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment: