Sunday, June 3, 2012

Working hard on my swaps

Hi, everyone what a week with bad weather and some bad news and wishing I was in the states to comfort my family its been tough but I've been crafting it out lol I have finished 2 big swaps for my partners at MAS one is a mini album swap and the other is a altered cigar box and trim swap I have had so much fun making both of these swaps and the lady's are so nice!!! I hope they like what I have made them its always a challenge making things for another craftier I always worry about weather they will like it or not lol 

Mini album swap for mas!!! Jenna don't watch :)

The flowers I made 

Love the packaging :) 

Stick pins in flowers :)

MAS altered cigar box and trim swap!!!!  Judy don't watch!!



hope you had a good weekend and thanks for watching and stopping by!!!



1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are absolutely beautiful! They look so good packaged up!

    ReplyDelete